With so many voices calling for our attention here in the UK in 2019, the need for wisdom is as critical as ever. We as a church are embarking on ‘Project Proverbs’, and we trust that God will equip us with wisdom from him as we study this great book of the Bible.
- Through this year our Sunday Morning preaching series “Get Wisdom” will be on the book of Proverbs.
- Our fortnightly Home Groups will be focused on studying the book of Proverbs.
- We encourage you to use the daily devotional book “The Way of Wisdom” by Tim Keller to help us encourage one another daily from the book of Proverbs.
- We’d love children to be involved – “Walking with the Wise” has some great children’s songs based on the book of Proverbs.
- Alongside the above CD, the book “Wise Up” contains 10 minute family devotions on the book of Proverbs.
Clicking on the above links will take you to our online bookstall where you can obtain copies of the mentioned resources. Join us as we look to our all wise God to equip us with His wisdom in order that we might glorify Him here in Mid Wales.
Recent sermons in the “Get Wisdom” series:
|Choose Widom Now|
|Proverbs 1:20-33 (Part of the Proverbs series).|
|Preached by Tim Gill on February 17, 2019 (Sunday Morning).|
|Parents or Peers - Who Are You Listening To?|
|Proverbs 1:8-19 (Part of the Proverbs series).|
|Preached by Tim Gill on February 10, 2019 (Sunday Morning).|
|If It's Wisdom You Want...|
|Proverbs 1:1-7 (Part of the Proverbs series).|
|Preached by Tim Gill on February 3, 2019 (Sunday Morning).|
Subscribe to Podcast